Monday, January 18, 2021

CKCB- January 2021 Layout #4

I am back this bright and snowy Monday morning to bring you the fourth layout using my Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog January 2021 kit!!  


 This is a two page layout using up quite a bit of papers from my kit-THREE patterned papers.  I had pieces of the blue snowflake pattern and red foil stripe pattern from my Challenge #1 layout.  So, I decided to cut down the big green pattern as well for this layout.  I had wanted to use that wood veneer word as part of my title and then realized that it fit perfectly into the journal spot that was also in my kit!  Next, I decided to line up my photos.  Initially, I was going to have those photos meet in the middle of the layout but then decided that the blue snowflake looked better to break the photos apart. I added a second, long title on page two using my wood sticker letters from my kit.  I added a couple of embellishment clusters and some journaling on strips of scrap white cardstock.  Tada!  It's done!  

I hope that this new week brings you lots of joy and many blessings.  Thank you for stopping by my blog!

No comments: