Friday, January 15, 2021

Allison Davis' 6X6 Paper Pad Sketch-Week #14

Wow!  I cannot believe that I have actually kept up with this class.  I cannot say that I've stayed on track with posting them in a timely manner though!  LOL!  Here is Week #14's layout!  


 I had recently purchased three of the Fiskars hexagon punches and haven't really used them just yet.  The original sketch had two,vertical 4X6 photos on the left page but I didn't have photos in that orientation to work with so I used a 5x7 and two 2X2 photos instead.  More photos of my son's cute face!  Win!

I didn't have a 6X6 paper pad that matched these photos so I dug into my stash (ahem, hoard) of October Afternoon patterned papers plus one sheet of Becky Higgins patterned papers in 12X12 for this layout.  I started with the striped patterned paper and then just pulled other papers that had those colors in them. Plus I used the back sides of four 3X4 journaling cards from an October Afternoon collection!  

I can see doing this sketch again.  It was very time consuming but since I find hand stitching on my pages therapeutic, I love doing so!  I tend to do this while watching TV with my husband.  It keeps my hands busy and my mind on the show!  

Thank you for checking in with me today!

No comments: