Friday, January 08, 2021

Final December 2020 layouts!

Just curious?  Do you count the layouts that you complete during the year?  How do you count them?  Are two page layouts considered one layout or two?  I have always counted my two page layouts as one. My final count for 2020 was 292 layouts!  I am quite pleased with that number!  

I have a couple more layouts to share with you today!  First up is the Week #13 Allison Davis 6x6 Paper Pad Sketch!  Again, I cannot share the actual sketch with you here because it is copyrighted material! 


 I think this layout is one of my favorites that I have done during this Sketch Group.  I am also loving that I am using up my 6X6 paper pads because I stopped buying them after I saw that I wasn't using them.  

The next layout I want to share with you is a simple layout of one of my "helper" kitties.  This is our old man kitty, Smudge, who doesn't get up on my desk any longer.  He's just too old and would rather find a nice, soft place to rest.  These photos were taken in 2012 when he was only 4 years old. He's now 12 years old.  I am sure he has lots more time left on this earth for us to love him.  From afar....because he's grumpy.  LOL!! 

So, those are my last layouts of 2020!  I hope there's lots of scrapbooking in store for all of us this year!  Have a great Friday!!

2 comments:

TishSch said...

Hi, Tara. That's alot of pages to create in one year!! Awesome accomplishment! I had to answer the question of do I count a double page layout as one or two? I most certainly believe it should be counted as two! You're putting just as much work and products in that you'd put in to doing two singles. Also, it's right in the name. Double/Two page layout! Yes, it counts as two! But, then, when you're a slow scrapper with very little free time and you only accomplish 20 or 30 in a year, you're open to any way you can make that count higher! Ha ha!!!! I love all your pages! No matter how you count them.❤

Tara O said...

Thank you so much!! LOL