Monday, January 11, 2021

CKCB January 2021 Layout #2

I am trying to blow through my January 2021 kit in the first couple of weeks of this year because I have all of my Christmas papers fanned out onto the floor in front of my desk.  Emily insists that my space is messy because of this.  UMMM....she needs to look at her own bedroom floor!  LOL! 

Regardless of Miss SassPant's opinion of the state of my floor, I do have a layout to share with you from my CKCB kit!  I normally hate, no, DESPISE scrapbooking Christmas layouts but early in 2020 I discovered that less is more.  Less photos, that is.  I am not printing every single photo I take anymore.  I cannot scrapbook every single photo I take.  If I did, I would end up with thousands of completed scrapbooks and no where to store them! 


This is a layout featuring the photo of what our Christmas tree looked like after Pat and I sent kids off to bed, wrapped their presents, and placed them underneath the tree.  Just a simple layout!  Thank you for checking in with me!  Hope Monday treats you well!  

No comments: