Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Large Title and a Shaker Element!

Hey!  Today, I am bringing you a project that I created for ButtonD#57446s, Galore, and More using some of their newest product that I recently received in my hot, little hands!  I used 28 Lilac Lane Ann's Quilt (LL554) to create a shaker element in my large cutfile title!  


This was a very easy element to create.  I used a cut file purchased in Silhouette Design Store.  I used Simple Stories Design ID #57446.  I ungrouped the title in Silhouette Studio and stacked the letters in sets of two on top of one another as you see on my layout.  I did off-set them a little to leave room for the photo.  Once I cut the letters, I used a paper piercer and hole punched around each letter and the heart so that I could hand stitch around them.  For the shaker in the heart, I layered a piece of white tulle in the opening and left a side open so I could fill it with the 28 Lilac Lane button and sequin mix.  Once I filled my shaker, I completed the hand stitching!  Super easy!  I also layered this background on a piece of patterned paper and hand stitched the white background to it using a blue thread.  

I mentioned in a previous post that I am participating in a Bash Bowl on a Facebook Group.  This layout was my Touchdown layout!  I did all of the elements plus the technique! I think it's my favorite layout that I completed last week! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a GREAT Wednesday!

No comments: