I did it! I finished Christmas 2012 layouts! WHOOHOOOO! I was able to completely put away my Christmas stash and clear my floor. I still need to vacuum, but every time I think I can, there's a cat sitting in a basket underneath my desk. And well, I hate to disturb him. He hates the Vacuum of Death.
He's just too sweet to move! LOL!!! So, my floor remains rather dirty.
First up, is a layout of my silly husband with his Christmas stocking. The two pieces of patterned paper I used for this layout are very old Anna Griffin papers. Those papers are so beautifully designed and the THICKNESS...wow, I wish all companies still made their papers this weight!
This layout also features one piece of Anna Griffin patterned paper-the holly print. The plaid is a Paper Studio patterned paper. I made the poinsettias for a Buttons, Galore, and More project and used them here. i also cut some holly leaves from some green cardstock and layered them behind the photo.
That finishes off Christmas layouts. For now. Next year, my goal is not to print as many photos and possibly print out much smaller photos. We'll see how that goes-later. I hope you have a great Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment