Monday, February 15, 2021

Allison Davis' 6x6 Paper Pad Sketch Class - Week #19

Today, we actually start Week #20 in this class!  I'll work on my layout throughout this week and share it with you later.  I am just so pleased with myself that I've managed to keep up with it at all!  Woot! Here's my layout, and GUESS WHAT?!!  It's not a Christmas page!  LOL!!!


I am also participating in a Bash Bowl on a Facebook Group-Bash Your Scrapbook Stash!  It's an annual challenge and the only prize is knowing that you've bashed some of your scrapbook stash.  We are separated into two teams.  I am on Team Twisted Scissors!  We have three games and Game #1 ended on February 13th!  Here was our challenge:

 

We share each page in a two page layout separately.  Each side of that layout earned me 4 points:  sequins, twine, something red, and title. You don't have to do everything in the challenge for the layout to count.  If you DO, it's a Touchdown!  I did manage one of those and will share it with you in a separate post!    

Thank you for stopping by today! 

No comments: