Friday, February 12, 2021

Still scrapping Christmas...

Every year, I get to the Christmas photos of the year that I am working on finishing and think to myself, next year I will start doing a couple of Christmas layouts a month.  That way, I don't end up with all of them at once.  That way, I won't be burned out.  AND...every single year, I get finished with them and shove all of my Christmas papers and embellishments back into their home with a huge sigh of relief.  And I never get the photos printed for the next year until they are about all that I have left.  LOL!  This year is absolutely no different. There are 32 Christmas Day layouts alone in my December 2012 albums.  Yes, albums. Yes, THIRTY-TWO! I am writing this several days before this post is scheduled to be published and I literally just finished all of 2012 Christmas layouts.  I'll be sharing those you haven't seen over the next few days. 

This layout tells the story of Emily's stocking in 2012.

I had intended to only do a one page layout for her photos.  Even after trimming them down, there were too many for a one page layout.  So, I had to remove one set of photos to make room in the album for a two page layout.  

The following layout tells the story about Seth's stocking in 2012.  The patterned paper and stickers in this layout have been in my stash for a long time.  I think they were part of a Backporch Memories kit in 2012, but I am not positive.  I kept it super simple. 

And this last layout that I will share with you tells the story of Courtney's 2012 stocking!  I used a newer line of patterned paper that I purchased at Tuesday Morning last year before we moved from Virginia.  I don't have a Tuesday Morning here, but I am super glad I stocked up on new Christmas papers last year because I really bashed quite a bit of my older stash scrapbooking 2012 Christmas!

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 




No comments: