Monday, March 29, 2021

A Few Layouts To Share

While I love my big ole March CKCB kit, it's not going to work for every set of photos that I have printed to scrapbook at this time.  For instance, I have some Boy Scout layouts to work on and so, I dug into my stash of papers and embellishments to work on those.  This first layout, I used some Echo Park papers that I bought at Tuesday Morning before we moved to No-Tuesday-Morning-Land.  :(


I also grabbed some old kraft Thickers that I have almost completely bashed at this point.  I had to make "e's" from "B's".  LOL!!  The papers were from Echo Park My Little Boy mini kit.  I used some of the stickers from that mini kit as well as some Hip Kit Club exclusives.  

Next is another layout featuring Boy Scout memories.  I used some papers from ChickNDiddy.  


I wish I had chosen a different font for my title, but they are already glued down so I am not ripping them off.  Maybe I can do some pen outlining so that they stand out a little bit?  We'll see.  This layout actually is the first layout in my March/April 2013 family albums.  I used a "patch" from a Traveling Box swap I participated in recently.  I thought that was super fun!!  

Finally, here's the last of the Pinewood Derby layouts that I worked on last weekend.  I kept this one very simple.  I had wanted to hand-stitch around those fleur di lis, but found that they ripped in the narrow spots and gave it up.  I considered doing it anyway once they were adhered to the background but decided I was just too lazy.  LOL!!!


 Those patterned papers actually came from a paper pad from either Hobby Lobby or Joann's.  LOL!  I have gotten mighty picky about what types of papers I buy these days and have purged all patterned papers that aren't cardstock weight from my stash.  That actually freed up two shelves and I was able to put away some things that have been at home on my floor.  Yay!!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Have a great Monday!


No comments: