Tuesday, March 30, 2021

March 2021 CKCB - Layout #6

Can you believe there's only one more day left in March?  This month has literally flown by!  It's hard to believe how fast!!  They say time flies when you're having fun, but with this Pandemic, we aren't really DOING anything!  Some restrictions for visitors have been lifted for us on the military base and because of that, my oldest daughter arrives this weekend to visit for a week.  I am so excited!!  We don't get her hubby because he wasn't able to take Leave, so we'll have to see him next time.  :( Speaking of my oldest daughter, here's a new layout using my March kit featuring her!  


Obviously, these photos were taken while she was still in high school.  We had a ton of dissection labs with her Biology class in early 2013.  Her best friend joined her for the labs and made the gross job a bit more fun!!  I used lots of embellishments from my March kit in clusters  and I love how this turned out overall!  That triangle paper from ChickNDiddy is actually one of my favorites and I think this is the last piece I have of it.  Time to find a new favorite!  LOL!!

This next layout that I want to share with you doesn't feature my March kit although I pulled from my embellishments and alphas for it.  This is another Boy Scout layout of my son. 


 I was really trying to use up all of those yellow puffy alphas but the ability to create titles is getting harder with what I have left!  Oh well!  I used labels and the stickers on the lower right hand corner from my March kit.  Plaid paper is from Photo Play. 

Have a GREAT Tuesday!!!

No comments: