Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 2021 CKCB - Layout #7

Happy Wednesday, ya'll!  I hope that this week has been a great one so far for you!  At the very least, I hope you have had some springtime weather to enjoy.  It's still quite chilly here-in fact, for some of you, our current temps are your winter temps.  However, when it is mid-50s in The North Country, people break out the shorts and tanks.  I kid you not!  I am not quite sure that I am acclimated enough to do that! 

I have another layout to share with you.  I am trucking along with my 2013 family albums and this layout features a homeschooling project that I did with my Littles. We built a 3D puzzle of the Taj Mahal!  It was way cool to do!!  


 I like how this one turned out.  I especially love that I used up a scrap from a previous layout as well as a border strip from a piece of patterned paper in my March kit.  I normally toss those but every once in awhile, I'll set one aside because I like the pattern on it!  This was one of those times.  The tiny swiss dot on black made a cute banner border!  The alphas that I used are super fun colors!  I love that the middles are missing in the letters too!  

I hope that you have a great day!  It's mid-week which means it's almost weekend, RIGHT??

No comments: