Monday, March 22, 2021

Happy Heart!

I am still playing with my February CKCB kit that I curated last month!  I found an adorable photo of my daughter bringing me flowers she had picked while playing outside in the Spring of 2013.  I loved this photo so much at the time and have been looking forward to scrapbooking it!   

I started this layout by creating a watercolor background on a piece of plain white cardstock for the base of my layout.  Then, I created another watercolor background to cut my wheel cutfile with my Cameo.  I really like how my wheel turned out!!  I popped it up onto my background with foam tape before setting out to embellish my layout!  I used the flowers that I had fussy cut from patterned paper included in my February kit and tucked them here and there along one side of my wheel.  I used some foam tape on a few to add some dimension.  I also used Glossy Accents to add some texture to the flowers. I also hand-stitched a border on my background before adding my photos, title, and final embellishments.



Here's what my final layout looks like!

Buttons Galore and More have come out with some beautiful new 28 Lilac Lane mixes.  I have several to play with and pulled two of the mixes to embellish my layout. I used Cherries In Bloom (LL538) and Glittering Stars (LL541) to add the final touches to my layout!  I am very happy with how this one turned out!   Most of you know that buttons are my favorite embellishment for every page and now I am really enjoying sequins as well!  

I hope you have a fantastic week!  Happy Monday!




No comments: