Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Seaside Adventure

Today, I am bringing you a layout that I created as part of the Buttons Galore and More Design Team.  They have just got in some beautiful new 28 Lilac Lane mixes and I was lucky enough that they sent some for me to play with.  I am torn between hoarding this beautiful goodness and creating with it!  LOL!!  I really wanted to put some of those pretty flower sequins on the Cherries In Bloom mix on a layout.  They are absolutely gorgeous!!!



 I started this layout by playing with my watercolors and a plain white cardstock.  I wish that you could see more of them but I ended up covering most of that fun.  I also played around with some black splatters as well.  Those are a bit more evident. I recently bought a collection of Sunny Days from Peachy Cheap and decided to break into it right away for this layout.  I had so much fun adding all the small details.  I used 28 Lilac Lane Cherries In Bloom (LL538), 28 Lilac Lane Ann's Quilt (LL544), Pearlz Tahitian (PZ100), and Pearlz Fresh Water (PZ101) to add some special sparkle to my layout.  

I hope you have a great Tuesday!  Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments: