I love scrapbooking with kits, especially if I don't feel like searching for the right papers and embellishments for my photos. However, there are times that I just want to dig through my stash and pick random things to play with. Today, I am sharing a layout where I had done just that! I pulled out some October Afternoon patterned papers to create this layout of my kids and their cousins hanging out on a beach in Jacksonville. It was super sunny that day and I really had a hard time getting that perfect shot captured. Oh well, there's some pretty hilarious expressions on some of these photos!
One of my goals for this year is to completely use up my stash of October Afternoon patterned papers. It's not a huge stack of papers, but there's enough in that folder that it will likely take me all year to go through them. I need to be more intentional in digging into that folder! This particular line is their Public Library line. Some of those papers will be tough to use. I'll really have to dig for photos for those pieces!
How about you? Do you have a collection or an entire manufacturer that you want to completely bash in your stash? Share!
No comments:
Post a Comment