This month Master Forger Clair is in charge and she has given us this challenge:
Write Here. Write Now: Take a little inspiration from the Paper Addict Cards and Elements to include some visible journaling on your project. Include your journaling in a list format, speech bubble, or notebook style.
I was kind of excited about this challenge because I received some nesting speech bubble dies for Christmas that I had not used yet! This was the perfect excuse to get those out!
It's not every day that you get some quite hilarious expressions on your kiddos' faces to scrapbook on camera. I was also lucky enough that I had blogged this trip extensively back in 2013. The speech bubble above Courtney's photo on the left hand page is a direct quote from her. LOL!
I played with my Nuvo drops on this layout. I don't know about you but I find it annoying whenever I don't have the exact color of enamel dot that I want to use. So, having Nuvo dots, has helped avoid that terrible "catastrophe". Haha! One of my red hearts actually fell off page two and I didn't catch it until after I had already photographed the layout. Eh. OH well.
Have a great Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment