Monday, May 24, 2021

Hello!

I wanted to create a shaker element to use on a future scrapbooking layout.   I like to have special elements for a page!  I created this shaker box with a floral wreath cutfile from my Sihouette Studio software.  I added yellow centers to the flowers from the Halloween Party Doo Dadz mix.  Then I mixed Sparkletz Mermaid and Sprinkletz My Treat to use as the filler for my shaker.  I finished off my little shaker box with a button from Sweet Delights collection and the glittery word from Sparkling Sentiments Fall.  I added a little bit of pink bakers twine in a bow on the corner and I have a cute little embellishment for a layout!  


I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and that Monday behaves itself for you! Have a great day and thank you for stopping by my blog! 

No comments: