Friday, May 21, 2021

May 2021 CKCB - Layout #9-12

 I find that I am running out of days in May to share and FAST!  Today, I am going to be sharing four of my layouts from my May Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog kit.  The first layout shares photos of my daughters grinding corn at the historic farm we were visiting.  This is layout #7 from RTS Scrapbooking iNSD's Collection Cut-Up Series.


I did lots of layering on this layout.  I just tucked labels and embellishments here and there.  My new banner punch leaves a negative piece that I also save and use.  You can see those in the upper left hand corner of this layout.

The second layout features a photo of Seth posing in the doorway of one of the buildings at the farm.  I added lots of doilies and floral pieces to this layout, despite using a photo of a boy.  I pulled out a piece of my ColorCore Cardstock that I have had for ages.  I sanded down the embossing so that the circles showed up.  It made for a nice and easy background for this layout.   This is layout #8 from RTS Scrapbooking iNSD's Collection Cut-Up Series.


 The third layout I am sharing today is the third two page layout from RTS Scrapbooking iNSD's Collection Cut-Up Series.  This is layout #9 in the series.

I added quite a bit of hand-stitching on this layout.  I did use washi tape as borders in place of some of the 1x12" strips of patterned paper.  My patterned paper that ended up being for these cuts wasn't suited (text and small bees).  So, I substituted washi tape in it's place.  I almost always put washi onto white cardstock and cut it into a border that way.  It bugs me that you can see through the washi.  LOL!!!


The last layout that I am sharing with you today is layout #10 from RTS Scrapbooking iNSD's Collection Cut-Up Series.  

These photos were also taken at the historic farm but I focused the journaling on my love for my family.  I added lots of hearts to this layout as well.  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  It's always a pleasure to have visitors.




No comments: