Thursday, May 20, 2021

Me And You

 Today, I am sharing a layout that I created as a starting page for an album about my cat, Jasper. Yes, I have become a crazy cat lady.  Or a cat mom.  Or a crazy cat mom.  LOL!  I take so many photos of this little guy and he's always around me in the house.  I personally think he's just as attached to me as I am to him.  I just love him.  I wanted to hand-stitch some sequins on a page.  I decided to create my layout around this sunburst design on half of my white cardstock. 


I really enjoy hand-stitching on my layouts and adding the sequins brought some dimension and texture to my page.  I anchored my photo on some banners that I cut from some scraps.  I tucked some embellishments behind the photo.  Finally, I added three labels to the lower right corner for my journaling and a bit of washi.  It really IS a simple page, but the stitching makes it look complicated.  

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great Thursday!

No comments: