Tuesday, May 18, 2021

May 2021 CKCB - Layouts #7-8

I am sharing a couple more of the layouts that I completed during the iNSD Love RTS/Patreon challenges.  If you are interested in watching Janet Madison from RTS Scrapbooking, you should definitely subscribe.  My link above takes you to her home page, but I'm logged in.  However, I think you would be able to subscribe from there. 

This is layout #7 using my May 2021 CKCB kit which is what I chose to use for those challenges.  This is layout #4 from her challenges.  


I was still working through a field trip to a historic farm I put together for my homeschool group in 2013. I just happened to catch Emily at the perfect moment.  I am not even sure what that thing is she is standing behind!  It was just a cute photo!

This is layout #8 using my CKCB kit and layout #6 for the RTS iNSD challenges, which she titled Collection Cut-Up.  I had already shared the 5th layout, so don't be confused by me being out of order. LOL!!  It's the second two page layout from the Collection Cut-Up challenges.


The kids weren't impressed with mucking poop.  Not at all.  I thought it was quite funny.  

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday!


 


No comments: