Monday, May 17, 2021

May 2021 CKCB - Layout #5-6

I am going to share two of my May kit layouts with you.  I finished my May kit off the very first weekend during iNSD so I should just post them all at once!  LOL!!


This is the second layout that I completed for the RTS Scrapbooking iNSD challenges.  Remember, we were told to pick 12 patterned papers and were given instructions on how to cut each piece.  I used up lots of bits and pieces from my kit AND finished off an older Hip Kit Club kit because I used the striped patterned paper as a mat for my entire layout.


 This was the first two page layout from the RTS Scrapbooking iNSD challenges.  Again, I used up quite a bit of the embellishments that I had included in my kit.  I was even using up scraps as I went along! Yay me!

I hope that today is a great start to a new week for you!  This week, we are getting Seth's Senior photos taken.  I cannot believe that he's a Senior in High School.  The time has flown!  He should still be a baby, right?  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: