Thursday, May 13, 2021

May 2021 - CKCB Layout #3

Whew...I think this week is dragging by.  I am not sure why but it feels like it's just been going on forever.  HMMM.  Maybe because I am just ready for summer vacation to get here and I am impatient!  Today, I am sharing my third layout with you from my Counterfeit Kit Club Blog kit for May.  


 I mentioned that I had participated in a few iNDS virtual challenges the first weekend in May.  This layout and the next several are from the RTS challenges that Janet Madison posted over on Patreon.  I have shared them in the Love RTS FaceBook Community as well. This layout also worked for a couple of other challenges that weekend, but that was just serendipity-NOT planning!  

So, Janet gave us instructions to choose 12 patterned papers and then gave us directions on how to cut them up to create 12 layouts during iNSD.  I can't share that information because it's meant for paying customers at Patreon, but this is Layout #5 from the challenges.  I chose a paper pad from Joann's that I had purchased on a whim which also became the papers in my May 2021 CKCB kit.  I really love how this one turned out.  

Have a great Thursday!  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: