Monday, May 10, 2021

Playing with sketches!

Hi!  I am here today to share a couple of layouts that I completed using sketches.  I have never really been a huge fan of sketches before but recently I was introduced to sketches by Allison Davis and Debbie Sanders from Scrapbook Generation. I am a member of a their FaceBook Community - SG Scrap Squad.  They have virtual crops all the time and that's where I worked on one of their sketches for the first time.  Since then, I have purchased one e-book that had a free class attached to it and now I have purchased a spiral bound sketch book!! It's titled It's Hip To Be Square and you can purchase your own copy here. 

I cannot share the actual sketch since it's from a copyrighted source but I do want to share two of my layouts that I have created from this book.

 
 I used some of my March and April Counterfeit Kit Club kits plus a few bits from my desktop.  
 

This layout was from my iNSD scrapbooking mini retreat last weekend and is using my May 2021 CKCB kit (which I have completely finished off!). 

I'll have to chat with you about my iNSD mini retreat that I had later this week, but thank you so much for stopping by my part of the internet today!!

No comments: