Today, I am bringing you my very first layout from iNSD weekend and my very first CKCB layout from my May kit! I was scrapping along with both Love RTS and SG Scrap Squad FaceBook Communities that weekend. This is a Scrapbook Generation sketch. However, this layout was actually completed for the Master Forgers' Challenges on the Counterfeit Kit Club FaceBook Community! This was my personal challenge for our community. It was the NSD 2016 free sketch from Scrapbook Generation. As always, I will not be sharing the sketch because it is copyrighted.
Another layout I wanted to share today is also from the new Allison Davis sketch book "It's Hip To Be Square" that I recently purchased. I made dissection pretty! LOL
I was more than thrilled to finish this layout as it's one of several dissection layouts that I have recently completed. Bleh. It WAS fun to help the girls do something gross with lots of laughter and silliness. These photos of Courtney and Ellie were my favorites of the lot because of the silly expressions I caught on camera.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment