Monday, June 21, 2021

June 2021 CKCB - Layouts #4

I know that I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks since our school year ended!  I'm here!  I am just catching up on scrapbooking, ie....down time.  This school year has really taken it out of me.  It must be because I graduated my baby boy this year.  Hard stuff.  This young man IS ready to launch. I am so proud of Seth!  


 Anyway, today's post is to share my 4th layout using my June CKCB kit.  I wanted to use a ton of color on this layout as well as get as many photos as I could on it.  This layout was also completed for June Prompts over at I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking on MeWe.  This was Prompt #1 - Sun.


It reminds me of one of my mother's patchwork quilts too!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a great Monday!

No comments: