Friday, June 18, 2021

June 2021 - CKCB Challenge #2

As I have already mentioned this month is my month to take over the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.  Today, I am sharing with you the second challenge I issued our Master Forgers!  This is also my third layout for the month using my kit!  

Here's what I asked the team to do:

This kit is all about beautiful, bright colors and today I would like you to create a rainbow of color on your layout or card without using an actual rainbow!!
I also shared several layouts that I copied and pasted from Pinterest that were examples of what I was looking for.  I had so much fun creating this layout.  I rarely share the silly photos that are taken of me because they kind of embarrass me.  I am a pretty serious person and I do NOT like my photo taken.  In the very recent past, I have tried to get over my dislike of having my photo taken and today, I am sharing a photo of me being silly with my family.  


I really love how this layout came out!  It was actually a very simple process after I finished the hand stitching on my arrows.  I created a rainbow effect with my arrows, bringing in many of the colors from my floral patterned paper.  

I really hope that you are inspired by this challenge and will create your own layout in a nontraditional rainbow!  I'd like to life several of the layouts that I shared on the CKCB blog as well!  Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great Friday! 

No comments: