Friday, June 11, 2021

June 2021 CKCB - Layouts #1 & #2

Woot!  School is out and this teacher has been busy scrapbooking this week!  A little here and a little there! I wanted to share my first two layouts with my June CKCB kit!  The first one features photos that I took of my family as a final family photo with Garret living at home.  We are sending him off to be a Marine only a few short weeks later and I wanted special photos!  


I think I moved that title all over the place before deciding to place it where it ended up!  Ha!  I even stamped on my layout! That's pretty amazing because I always mean to USE the stamps I buy, but I don't always do so!  Since, I chose four sets of stamps for this kit, I broke them out right away and they are sitting on my desktop so that I remember to grab them!  

The second layout is for the current Alison Davis class titled One Page Sketches for 6x6 Paper Pads.  This is the 5th sketch.  I am not allowed to share the actual sketch because it is copyrighted material, but I stayed fairly true to the sketch.  I did use my spray inks on the background because I have found that I am not using them as often I used to!  I really love the look so I need to bring it back out again! 


 I will have some more layouts and cards to share with you soon! Thank you for stopping by today and have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Dedgal said...

I really liked the kit you put together this month, with the wide variety of new and old things. These 2 layouts are so pretty as well. I have never thought to put journalling over a grouping of labels. I am an avid fan of CCK and usually try to put small kits together. This month was a complete fail but I'm determined for a more productive July and can't wait for the inspired kits!

Tara O said...

Thank you so much!! I love journaling like that. I hope July will be more productive for you.