Thursday, July 01, 2021

July 2021 CKCB - Reveal and Blog Hop!!

It's a new month and that means that it's time for a new inspiration kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog!  I am super excited to hand the reigns back over to Master Forger Lisa, who is our fearless leader over there!  She has chosen a kit that is new to me, Paper Person.  That seems to be an apt name for a scrapbooking kit club...paper, it's all about the paper!!  WOOT!

Here's the kit that Lisa chose:

This kit is features paper from a new designer at American Crafts named Obed Marshall.  This collection is the newest collection by him, and is called Buenas Dias!  I love the soft colors of this collection and I purchased a few pieces from the collection when it first came out.  I have yet to use it, so you will see it from me this month!  

Paper is where I started with this kit and while I didn't have all of the patterns in the original inspiration kit, I did have a few of the others in the kit.  I pulled all of the ones that I have from my stash.  It will look like I have a ton of paper in my kit, but note that the photo shows you both A & B sides of the papers. 


 I had also purchased the 12x12 chipboard sticker sheet, so I added it to my kit as well. 


Here are some embellishments, washi, and twine that I included in my kit.  You'll note that I also had the Buenas Dias acrylic pieces.  Those are so cute!  I received the Thickers for this collection in my June Hip Kit Club kit so pulled them from that kit to add to this kit.

As you probably know, I normally have a huge kit each month.  I don't know how much time I will have in July to play since my granddaughter is coming to visit for two weeks during the month.  I mostly kept it small, but THEN I remembered that I have an Ali Edwards Story kit titled Watch, which features many of the icons from the inspiration kit's exclusive pieces.  The colors don't match with the Obed Marshall collection but that is okay.  I may need some additional colors to play with.
 

 

Our Guest Designer for this month is Antonia. She's a fantastic scrapbooker and I am really excited to see what she comes up with this month!  

July 2021 Reveal and Blog Hop

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by today!


8 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Fabulous kit Tara, much more pink than mine. All your elements will be great to use.I love those pretty alphas.

cinmfoster said...

Awesome kit, Tara. Love the old cars in your kit. Have fun playing.

kate blue said...

I want it all! Great add of the AE , it goes with the theme.. love the bakers twine in there too

Misty said...

The Obed Marshall line is on my wishlist by my LSS has yet to get it in stock. I may break down and buy it online.

Surprised to see your kit go small this month. ;) Have fun playing with your granddaughter!

Tracey said...

Oh sweet. What a great kit to work with.

Tina Campbell said...

Oh that add on kit is so cute love those acrylic pieces :) Wonderful kit to play with this month :) yay to making more memories to scrap too

LCSmithSAVED said...

Just (finally) finishing the hop & you get an Emmy/Oscar for stash-busting the Ali Edwards icons so perfect for the inspiration!

Susanne said...

Lovely kit, I think yours is so nicely balanced with other colors besides blue. Love it.