Sunday, July 04, 2021

Sparkler Fun!

I am here today to share with you a layout I created using some wonderful new Buttons Galore and More products that I just fell in love with the moment that I saw them. 


Can you see those beautiful acrylic stars????  Oh my goodness!  I love them and I would love to have them in every single color of the rainbow!!!  These acrylic stars were provided to me by Buttons Galore and More as a member of their current Design Team.  They are from their Sparkletz line of embellishments (SPK120-Patriotic Stars).  I also used some buttons from BGM on this layout as well.  I used Red and white buttons from HB101-Love and light blue buttons from their Button Fusion (BF107 - Blues Medley).  Buttons are still one of my absolute favorite embellishments to use as a finisher for a layout or other project.  

I really loved adding those stars to my layout! 


They just bring out the "sparkle"! 



I hope that you have a wonderful July 4th!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Love it & that is the age I like the kids...so put them back at that age!!! LOL

Tara O said...

Sometimes I wish it were just that easy. LOL