Friday, August 13, 2021

A layout!

So, I have been a BAD, BAD girl.  When not scrapbooking, I seem to buy buy buy.  EEK.  I bid on and won four lots of scrapbooking stuff that was all new and still in packaging.  Most of it was Heidi Swapp.  So, I opened up one of the paper pads and some of the embellishments and went to work.


 This was a simple layout but I love that you can focus on my daughter's beautiful face!  Don't you just love that blue streak in her hair?  She was wearing clip in pieces.  She had a rainbow of them at the time and wore whatever struck her fancy.  

Today is Friday! I hope that you have a great weekend!  We start school on Monday...or at least, that's the plan!  Emily is going to be baby-sitting overnight for two weeks and that may cause some issues for school.  I don't know if we'll be able to get going.  Normally, I would just wait until the job was over but we just found out we'll be moving come Spring or early Summer 2022.  I want to be finished with school before a PCS. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: