Monday, August 16, 2021

Another Mixed Media Layout Share!

Today, I want to share a layout that I created with my August 2021 CKCB Kit.  I created this layout with some fun Glitter Paste from Bo Bunny!  It was kind of like having Stickles in a jar!  It dried pretty quickly too, which is nice if you are in a hurry. I typically allow a mixed media background to dry overnight but this one only took a couple of hours! 


 I also used some 28 Lilac Lane Kit - Sew Crafty (LL116) from Buttons Galore and More.  I really love the colors in this kit and it matched my August kit so, I put it in there!  I used the floral sequins and the flat back pearls.  They look really cute together!  I also added the crochet floral trim as an anchor for my photo and the layered mats.  

I hope that today finds you feeling blessed!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 

No comments: