Wednesday, October 06, 2021

A few September Layouts!

I don't think I shared much in the way of layouts last month.  I did get 44 layouts completed, making my 2021 total 303 layouts so far!  That's pretty good!  I have even ordered the December 2013 photos so that I can start scrapping Christmas photos!  

This first layout is another layout from Garret's Boot Camp graduation at Parris Island, SC in 2013. I used my September CKCB kit to complete this layout.

Next, I used a piece of old Wild Asparagus patterned paper that I had pulled out and had lying around on top of my kit boxes.  I decided to just use it instead of putting it away.  LOL!  More Boot Camp graduation photos. 


This layout also features Boot Camp graduation photos.  I also used one of the sketches from the Allison Davis class I was taking.  The class is now finished and did manage to do all 20 sketches!  Yay!


This is another of my September CKCB 2021 kit layouts.  These photos were from a homeschool co-op function.  Seth and Courtney were participating in the cake walk.  


Another layout using my September 2021 CKCB kit.  I really loved this rust oxide background paper that I chose to put into my kit and definitely wanted to use it up. I love how this layout turned out.


And yet another layout from my September 2021 CKCB kit.  And another Allison Davis sketch.  I wasn't a huge fan of this sketch.  The layout turned out cute though.


The next two layouts are birthday layouts.  Blurry photos because it was rainy and I couldn't take decent photos outside so ended up with a glare.  



When we were stationed at Fort Belvoir, our next door neighbor's son was a little vandal.  He got our stuff twice but this one made me the angriest. This was my very first brand new car.  And he threw a rock through the window.  UGH


Another layout using my September 2021 CKCB kit. I think at this point, I put away that kit because I dug through the embellishments for my October kit!  LOL!!  



 That's all that I have to share for today!  Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: