Monday, October 11, 2021

Finishing up an album!

 As you already know if you have been a long time reader of my blog, I am behind in my scrapbooks.  I am currently scrapbooking the year 2013 in my family albums.  I am working on October-December of that year at this time and making pretty good headway.  However, I also have a few special albums that I work on as well.  I have a London album (completed), a Disney album, a Dachau album, an Italy album, 5 baby books (only one is completed), a Book of Me, and a military album for my husband.  I finished off my Italy album last week!  This album is for a trip we took in 2009 to Florence and Pisa.  I have worked in it off and on over the past 5 or so years.  I set out to COMPLETE it last week!  I did it! Here's a layout dump from that trip!!











Note...on a few of these layouts,I had put the wrong year.  I have fixed the layouts themselves, but didn't bother to retake the photos of them.  

It felt so good to complete this album.  I have been tripping over it for the past month because I set it out to work on.  Now, I can put it on the shelf and walk away from it! I love scrapbooking in the past...I get to relive memories like this trip which was so much fun! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Have a great Monday!!!


No comments: