Master Forger Tracey gave us some great inspiration this month, as well as some wonderful challenges! I chose to do this challenge because I am in love with tags. I love to layer with them and journal on them! Here's what Tracey said in her email to the Master Forgers:
Tags and LabelsIn the May Hip Kit kit there are a few patterned papers that have labels and tags on them (American Craft Amy Tangerine Brave & Bold, Pink Fresh Keeping It Real Big Mood and American Craft Jen Hadfield Reaching Out) so for Challenge 2, I want you to use as many tags and labels are you can on your creation. The minimum is three...... the maximum is ???? whatever you can humanely get onto your creation, let see who can get the most!!
The very first thing that I did was create a messy background with my inks! I had the wrong shade of blue but it ended up working well with my layout anyway!
I had some really cute photos that I wanted to scrapbook with my October kit and I had included tags in my kit so this was an easy peasy layout for me. I am not sure I'll win "the most" between the other Master Forgers but I did get five on my layout!
I think it turned out cute! Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Kit Club blog today to see what the Guest Designer and other Master Forgers came up with for this challenge!!! Have a great Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment