Whoops...we did it again! There went another month in a blink!! It's the first of the month again and you know what that means! We have a new Inspiration Kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog (CKCB) and a blog hop! This month, our fearless leader Lisa, is inspiring us with a beautiful fall kit from Felicity Jane-their September Emily kit!!! I was hooked on the name alone because well, my youngest daughter is named Emily! LOL!! Let's take a look at what is in that kit!
I really love the color palette, don't you??? There's some beautiful stuff in this kit to counterfeit too! I cannot wait to see what all of the Master Forgers come up with on Forgeries on the Fourth!! Woot!
I love patterned paper and so that's always where I start with curating a kit from my stash. I know that I spent a couple of hours digging through my papers trying to find similar stuff and I really think I did a great job with the papers. I did throw in some extra stuff that matched the papers that I chose, but would you expect anything less of me?? Let's take a closer look at their patterned papers!
The smoky blue really drew my eyes and then the floral print on the far left! Let's check out what I put into my kit:
Because 14 pieces of patterned paper isn't enough, I also included some Freckled Fawn papers in my kit. I showed you the A & B sides!
I chose quite a few embellishments as well. I had asked Miss Lisa to clue me in on the November kit before traveling to my daughter's house to stay with her during her cancer treatments. This means I definitely overloaded my kit with alphas and embellishments. I will not have my Cameo to play with so I wanted lots of choices.
You'll see that I included Heidi Swapp, PinkFresh Studios, Hip Kit Club Exclusives, Freckled Fawn, Simple Stories, Jen Hadfield, Amy Tangerine, and Maya Road embellishments and alphas. Plus some things that the packaging is long gone and some really old metal embellishments. I gave myself plenty of stuff to scrapbook with while I am at my daughter's house in Tennesee.
As always, you have to check out the Guest Designer and the rest of the Master Forgers on our Blog Hop. There will be tons of inspiration for you to build your very own kit from the Inspiration Kit as we all dig into the kits differently!!
November - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge -
http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
-
Guest Designer Susanne - https://susannestampsandscraps.blogspot.com
-
Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com
-
Juliet - https://www.instagram.com/julesd/
- Kate - https://kateblue.blogspot.com
-
Misty - https://craftysoup.com
- Tracey - https://3obsessions.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I'm loving the lemons and that old country roses floral paper. You sure took plenty of embellishments! The whole kit has a good tonal look.
Oh I think this kit is fab! You've filled out the color palette a little more to wonderful advantage. I cannot wait to see what you create.
Blessings to you as you navigate the cancer journey with Courtney <3 I hope this lovely kit of yours will keep you busy & that she will come through treatment relatively comportably. XO
LOVE the color palette you pulled with the rich pinks, navy and golden yellow. So good! I hope it helps keep your mind busy as you care for your daughter.
Post a Comment