Emily and I are still in Clarksville with Courtney. Her radiation treatments are going well. The only major side effect that she has had is losing a rather large amount of hair in the area that they are radiating. As much as I hate to see her hair fall out, I am glad that she's otherwise feeling good. We are praying that continues for the duration of the treatments. She is over halfway done with them at this point-YAY!!
I am sharing my second layout that I have created using my November CKCB kit. I am really enjoying this kit this month, but of course I almost always enjoy the kits that I make for CKCB! I love working with them as they help me use stash and get layouts finished! I am setting aside December of 2013 since I didn't bring those photos or any Christmas stash with me to my daughter's house. This photo is from January 2014, and details our weekend breakfasts that my husband lovingly cooks for us every weekend.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! It's halfway to weekend! YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment