I don't always scrapbook solely from my CKCB kits. I do have an extensive stash and lots of things I'd like to use up. While, I don't have access to my entire stash with me while hanging out with Courtney in Tennessee, I did bring other things to play with. I also have purchased some stuff since we've been here and had it shipped to me here. Here are two layouts created with stuff other than CKCB!
This first layout is from November 2013 and my hubby's birthday. He isn't big on celebrating his own birthdays but I love to do that for him. Even when he's HARD to buy gifts for. LOL ! These were the LAST of the photos that I had printed to bring with me to Tennessee. Good thing Walmart prints photos, huh? I had to get January-March 2014 photos printed!!! I didn't expect to get this much done while I have been away!
Our first granddaughter was born in January 2014. I had these photos printed up since I have been in Tennessee so I still had stuff to scrapbook. This layout will go in our 2014 Family albums. There will be a one page layout for Skarlett's album as well. I have not created that layout yet, but will share it whenever I do.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Thank a Veteran today!


No comments:
Post a Comment