Friday, November 12, 2021

November 2021 CKCB - Layout Plus A Blog Hop

 Woot!  I have finished another layout using my Counterfeit Kit for November!  If you are new to my blog and do not know what I am rambling on about, you can see my post about the November kit and all the details HERE.  There is a blog hop with links available on that post that will help you learn about CKCB.

Today, I am participating in a new-to-me blog hop.  It's all about one of my favorite things- COFFEE!!!  This is called the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Check it out!! 


The hop starts today, Friday November 12 at 6 a.m. Pacific and runs through November 19th.  Join in this looks like fun and there are PRIZES too!  

So here is my first contribution for this blog hop.  I used my November CKCB kit and a photo of my coffee with breakfast one morning in 2014.  I am WAY BEHIND in my scrapbooking so just started my 2014 albums this month.  EEEK!  

Thank you for checking out my blog today and I hope that you can join in on this fun coffee blog hop.  Have a great WEEKEND!!!

5 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous layout! Love all the bits & bobs and love seeing journaling.

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I'm loving this layout Tara! I'm glad you decided to join the hop! Thanks for sharing :)

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous! Love your beautiful layout, thanks so much for joining us and linking up!

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful layout!!!