Friday, December 03, 2021

CKCB Advent Kit Day #3

Over at CKCB, we are putting together an Advent Kit during the month of December.  You don't have to do a Christmas or holiday themed kit, you could do a Disney themed or a kit for a trip you took.  Whatever you choose to do, I hope you play along.  I am putting together a Christmas themed kit because I have all of December 2013 photos ready to scrapbook!  

Today's prompt is "Tone-on-tone patterned paper".  I chose this beauty from Jillibean Soup:

 


I also really liked the B side of this patterned paper, and I’m pretty sure I’ll be using both sides as I work through my December 2013 album. Here’s the other side. 


And because I just can't help myself, I also chose this tone-on-tone ledger paper from Crate Paper's Busy Sidewalks.  I just love the color in this one!! 


 You should definitely check out the CKCB blog and our FaceBook group.  The blog has each prompt and the FB shares an inspirational picture, plus you can see what others are putting into their Advent kits as well!  It's fun!  Join in!!   

No comments: