Thursday, December 02, 2021

December 2021 - CKCB Advent Kit Day #2

We aren't doing our regularly scheduled monthly kit reveal and blog hop, so check out yesterday's post over at CKCB to see what we are up to this month.   I am very excited about this month's idea to build a kit a little at a time over the next month so you can scrapbook your Christmas memories immediately, or if you are like me, from a previous year.  I am working through December 2013 right now.  If I run out of photos, I have another year's Christmas photos printed out already so no worries!  HA!

Day Two: choose a focal/feature paper, then identify & jot down 5 colors for your personal palette, plus choose a metallic color (silver, gold, copper, rose gold, bronze.)

  I chose this paper from Pink Paislee for my focal/feature paper and will use gold as my metallic color. 


 Last year, I really fell in love with this collection and bought a ton of it, so I definitely have almost all of it my stash!  We'll see how I come out with my kit by the end of the month! 

I also created a color palette for you as well.  You can make your own easily here

I also used this site to create another palette to see if I would get something different.


I was really hoping to capture that dark blue, but no luck at all!  You'll definitely be seeing that color in my kit by the end of the month though!  

I did choose gold as my metallic for the month.  I think you'll find that I add quite a bit of that throughout my other papers and embellishments!  I really hope that you all will join in with us.  As always, you can check us out on the FaceBook Group!  Thank you for stopping by my blog this month!

2 comments:

Julia Mullie said...

This is great Tara! I never knew there was a site for creating color palettes. Good to know, I will have to try it out. Thanks!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I love the color pallet Tara! Can't wait to see what you make with it!