Normally, I am so excited to bring you the monthly CKCB inspiration kit reveal and the blog hop, but in December, we do things a little bit differently because the holiday season is so busy for everyone that scrapbooking and many other crafts get set aside. You can check out what we ARE doing here. I hope you will play along with us!
I have returned home from my daughter's house in Tennessee. I am just getting things back in order. Seven weeks is a long time to be away from your "nest" and I am so glad to be back in mine. I had meal planning to accomplish and grocery lists to make. I still need to put away the luggage, but I need a tall person's help with that as I am to short even with a ladder. LOL!!!
I managed to scrapbook quite a few layouts during my time away. I really did a ton in October. Let's see what my counts are! In October, I completed 57 layouts. In November, I completed 22 layouts. That means I have 382 layouts completed for 2021. Wow! Yay me!! Here's a few that I haven't shared on my blog yet. I hope you like them.
I really loved my November CKCB kit and I didn’t quite kill it this month, but it was close. I had at least three full pieces of patterned paper and a few large scraps. I also have a ton of embellishments leftover. While I was unpacking, I put away a lot of my November kit, but the rest went into my box of mixed kits to make room for the December kit.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Plan to stop by tomorrow too and see which direction that December kit is going!











No comments:
Post a Comment