Thursday, January 13, 2022

A Few More December 2021 Layouts

Here are a few more of my December 2021 layouts.  I used more than just my Advent Kit to create layouts, especially while I was in the process of curating the kit during the month. 

Up first, is a layout that I created from October Afternoon Public Library.  I didn't think I would use anymore of this collection and especially NOT with photos of Seth reading.  When I printed these, I was so excited because Seth is my non-reader. He was just never interested until the Diary of the Wimpy Kid books came out and then, he DEVOURED them!  

I recently saw this photo in my FaceBook memories.  I had to scrapbook it and the story behind the photo.  Emily couldn't read the shirt completely and when she had me read it, she was deeply offended that I thought she was Little Miss Trouble.  LOL!!!


The next three layouts use PinkFresh Studios O What Fun! collection.  I participated in a 4 For 4 Series from Janet Madison over on Patreon.  I used 8 pieces of patterned paper since I had chosen to create two page layouts.  This is a super fast way to get some pages done!!  





 My December 2021 total for layouts was 27 layouts for the month!  That gave me a grand total of 409 pages!  Wow!  I think that's a great total.  I wonder if I can meet or beat it in 2022??!!  We'll see!  Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments: