Friday, January 14, 2022

Christmas (Layouts) In January

As you know, I created a large Advent Kit last month just full of Christmas papers and embellishments.  This WAS intentional because I always have a large amount of Christmas layouts to complete in a given year.  2013 was not any different although I was careful to print fewer photos than normal. I am still creating with my Advent Kit and so have a few layouts to share with you!







 I did notice that there are very few photos of my husband for 2013.  I am not sure why that is because I am usually careful to take several.  Of course, he isn't cooperative either...maybe that is why there aren't ANY of him opening presents.  LOL!!  

There are a few things that I have NOT used in my Advent Kit...the stamp and die sets and the 28 Lilac Lane button and sequin mix.  I'll have to make sure I attempt to use those before putting them away once I am finished with Christmas layouts.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Have a blessed weekend!!

No comments: