Tuesday, January 11, 2022

A Layout Dump!

In December the Master Forgers at Counterfeit Kit Club Blog take the month off from our regular kitting and do something different and special.  This past December, we created an Advent Kit from a daily prompt and added that item to our kits each day.  I loved doing this and I ended up with a VERY LARGE kit to use to complete my 2013 Christmas layouts.  I am not quite done with those yet, but almost.  I thought I'd share with you what I have completed so far.





















 That's quite a few Christmas layouts completed!  And guess what????  I enjoyed every minute of scrapbooking these Christmas photos.  In the past, I have complained and procrastinated scrapbooking Christmas photos.  I just don't like to do it.  However, last year, I got rid of anything that I didn't like in my Christmas themed scrapbook stash.  So, it helps to have product that you truly love. It also helped that I was very selective about which photos I chose to print.  Even after printing the photos, I didn't scrapbook ALL of those.  

I am very close to finishing our 2013 Family Albums.  That's a great feeling too.  I have already started my 2014 albums and I believe that I shared some of those pages in November. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: