Monday, April 04, 2022

Forgeries on the Fourth!!

I didn't really think I was going to counterfeit anything this month!  But....I couldn't help myself.  The inspiration kit has some beautiful watercolor flowers, and I don't have any in my packs!  So, I decided to make some!!!

I remembered a set of Simon Says Stamp! stamp and die set that I bought last spring for another Design Team project and knew that one of the single flowers in the set would work! Sorry for the glare in my photo, the stamps were in their plastic envelope.


I set out to stamp and then die cut the flowers from a piece of the Vicki Boutin Field Notes patterned paper in my April kit!


I also stamped them on the back of some scraps from another one of the patterned papers in that paper pad that I had been fussy cutting earlier in the evening.



These turned out quite lovely if I say so myself!!  Make sure you check out the CKCB blog for more forgeries from our team!  Have a blessed Monday!

 

No comments: