Hi! Today, I am playing along with Kimberly from I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking and Anna from Piece Craft Love in their YouTube Hop for Mix It Up Monday (MIUM). This is my very first process video and boy was it a little challenging to learn apps that I am unfamiliar with. Hey! I deleted iMovie from my last iPhone because I didn't see the purpose of it taking up space!!! 😅 So, give me some grace. I deleted my intro and couldn't figure out how to put it back. OOOPS.
First off, we used this beautiful sketch created by Kimberly from I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking to create our layouts this month! Isn't it fantastic??
Welcome to Mix It Up Monday – a Social Media hop where we share projects that MIX IT UP! We’re mixing up a traditional scrapbook layout with some different types of media such as texture paste, foil, paint, ink, spray, gesso, thread, stitching, in fact, the SKY is the limit! This hop is a collaboration between Anna from Piece Craft Love and Kimberly from I’d Rather Be Scrapbooking but anyone is welcome to play along. We post the inspiration sketch on the last Monday of the month and then the Hop takes place on the 2nd Monday of the month!
Here's my layout for this Hop. You can watch my process video as well. I'll embed it below.
You can sign for the next month’s hop over on the Piece Craft Love
Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/piececraftloveclubhouse/
You’ll need a password to join the group, you can use the name of this hop as your password.
If you don't use Facebook you can get the sketch in the MeWe Group instead:
https://mewe.com/join/youtubehopsforscrapbookers
Here are the hoppers for April Mix It Up Monday:
- Piece Craft Love - https://youtu.be/uiqHCHJg1A4
- Kimberly - I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlErQ7JSEF8&feature=youtu.be
- Laurie - Cook Scrap Craft - https://youtu.be/hvJaTprvyLM
- Michelle's Empty Nest - https://youtu.be/_v6mjFX5M4M
- Christine Harden Scrapbooking - https://youtu.be/3n5CeI5ESQU
- Tara - https://youtu.be/yUIuYxn2Qpo
- Kristen - Scrapping on the Fly - https://youtu.be/DHe2T3G3Ge8
- Shannon Blinn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIdU5esbOXM
- Joanne Bartell - https://youtube.com/c/JoanneBartell
- Annette - Wayfairing Panda - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnvmVHVeOiaM7EjW1025MKA
As always thank you for checking out my blog and have a GREAT week.

No comments:
Post a Comment