Hello! How is your summer going so far? We are just getting warm up here in the North Country! I was beginning to think that New York was skipping summer this year! Daytime highs are mid 70s to low 80s, which is super awesome. When we get moved to Kentucky next month, we are in for a rude awakening with the difference in temps. I checked a few days last week in a row and Kentucky is between 20 and 25 degrees warmer than we are. EWWWW.
Are you getting any scrapbooking done? I have two 2 page layouts that I want to share with you today! Both layouts I chose papers and embellishments from my June CKCB kit. I am desperately trying to use up those 50 sheets of patterned paper that I included!!
The first layout features photos of my kids taken at the Marine Corps Museum in Quantico. We spent a couple of hours with our homeschool co-op touring and getting great stories told to us by the tour guide, who incidentally was a graduate of the homeschool co-op we were using!!
This next layout I created from a two page sketch that I chose for a challenge over at the I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking MeWe group. I choose a sketch each week and post it on Wednesday. I alternate between a one page sketch and a two page sketch! I am trying to get both types of scrappers some inspiration!!
I hope you have a great Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment