Thursday, June 23, 2022

Single page layouts!

I tend to both types of scrapbooking....single page layouts as well as two page layouts.  Sometimes I go all out on the mixed media and sometimes I keep it simple.  Let's see what I have been up to!

First is another sketch that I chose to challenge the ladies at I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking. I used my June CKCB kit to complete this one.  The photo with the barn opening is actually printed on a huge canvas and hangs in my living room.

This layout I used some scraps on my desktop from a previous layout.  


This layout was partially created.  I had the papers in one of my CKCB kit last fall.  I didn't like the layout for the photo I had printed at the time and put it away.  I pulled it out the other day and used it.  The papers and embellishments originally came to me in a Hip Kit Club kit and I decided I needed to finish it off I could.  I still have some tags, frames, and chipboard pieces left from the kit but all of the paper is gone after this layout.  


This layout was one I created for June's Mix It Up Monday YouTube Hop from last week. Here's the process video!  


This layout was another Scraplift Crafternoon layout and the process video is here!


Here's a layout that I used older Jillibean Soup patterned paper to scrapbook Seth's birthday!


 Well, that's all that I have for today!  I really hope that you have a wonderful Thursday!  I am off hanging out with a friend out of town today!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: