Friday, July 01, 2022

July 2022 CKCB Reveal and Blog Hop

It's the first of the month and guess what that means!!  It's time for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog inspiration kit reveal and blog hop!  YAY!!  Master Forger Tina is charge this month and she has chose a beautiful kit from Citrus Twist Kits for us to completely curate from our own stash!  Lots of fun and amazing stuff in this kit.  She did choose only the add-on kit for this month.  Let's check it out!  

Citrus Twist Kit  May 2022 Round Trip Add-On.


This is a fabulous kit!  I really love these colors so much!  I don't include much of the travel themed stuff in my own kit, but I do stick with the colors-mostly!  Let's look at the kit a little bit closer!  Here are the A & B sides of the patterned papers-




I actually own Maggie Holmes' Round Trip collection but I only pulled two sheets from it for my kit.  I also have the PinkFresh Studio floral paper and I did pull it for my kit.  Here are my patterned papers!


I chose two pieces from Maggie Holmes' Round Trip (the phrase paper and the pink ledger) and the floral piece of PinkFresh (top left).  The remainder of my papers came from two different Jillibean Soup collections!  I ordered two of their warehouse boxes on Etsy in 2021.  We won't discuss that I haven't used any of it at all! HAHAHA!!!

Let's look at the embellishments in the kit!








And here's what I chose for my own kit!  I went hog wild, as usual, with my Thickers and embellishments!  I chose Jellibean Soup, Hip Kit Club exclusives, doilies, Rosie's Studio wood veneer, etc. so I have a wide variety of designers and embellishments to choose from this month.  While that may seem over the top to you, I AM MOVING. My CKCB kits will keep me busy while we are waiting for our Household Goods to be delivered to our new house.  Whenever that may be....PCS Season-so much fun. NOT.  Here are the photos of my embellishments!  








Big kit? Yes?  Compared to June's?  Nope.  I hope to use a ton of it up!  Hopefully, during our move, I will do that and not buy more to play with.  Oh...we know that is gonna happen!  I will buy more because I'll need to check out the craft stores in my new area, RIGHT???? 

Speaking of shopping!  I started my new "job" as a Creative Ambassador for Piece Craft Love.  Anna has Maggie Holmes Round Trip in her store ~ piececraftlove.com/kryptonite_72 (copy and paste this link to shop-it's an affiliate link)

While you are here, make sure you check out the Blog Hop to see what our Guest Designer and other Master Forgers pull together for their kits this month!  

1st July - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop


 

Have a GREAT day today!  Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Fantastic kit and yes big, but you'll use it.

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic choices for your kit I love the color combo going on and always love seeing a big kit :)

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic kit you got going and love that you went with the colors of the kit too :) I love that you go big too. Lots of fun things to play with

Misty said...

Such a fresh summery color palette. Beautiful!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Thoughts and prayers with you for the duration of your transition. I know you will keep busy with this delicious kit! Can't wait for the download about your new shopping horizons!

Susanne said...

Love your kit, I have had so many of those items in my stash before, and now I wonder if I still have partials. Nicely done you!