Sunday, September 04, 2022

Forgeries On The Fourth - September CKCB



 

 

There were so many things that you could counterfeit in this month's inspiration kit.  So, let me remind you of the kit that we are pulling inspiration from!


There were digital stamps to copy but I really wanted to copy some of the stickers which you can see in the picture below!  I will be making mine out of die cuts and they'll become stickers whenever I glue them on a page (HAHAHAHA)!


I found some cut files in Silhouette Studio.  Here are the properties of the cut files that I thought would work well with this kit.  I haven't cut any of them yet but wanted to make sure you had the info you needed to buy them from Silhouette Studio Store.  Of course there are hearts available on their site as well but I didn't pull any of those!





I also cut some floral ephemera with a set of PinkFresh Studios stamps, stencils, and die!  These came out so cute!  This is their "Be Strong" set.  I made these in yellow and pink, but am showing you only the yellow for my September kit!  I did stick the pink ones into my kit as well since my papers have some pink in them.  They definitely won't go to waste! 






Finally, I made a few titles, labels and journaling bits for my kit using the stamps and dies that I pulled from my stash!  I really love that PinkFresh alpha set!  Stamping was done with PinkFresh Studio ink pads (stargazer, storm, slumber, sky blue, marigold, and lemon whip). The butterfly die cut in the second photo was cut from a set of Anna Griffin dies that a friend sent me in some Happy Mail that I received August 31st!  I was so pleased that they kinda matched the ones in our Inspo Kit!




I hope that these forgeries give you a starting point to create some of your own embellishments. The other Master Forgers have some forgeries for you as well at the CKCB blog! Check that out! 


 Have a GREAT Sunday afternoon! 

 

No comments: