Sunday, September 18, 2022

CKCB - September 2022 Challege #2

Master Forger Juliet tasked me with Challenge #2 this month!  Let me remind you of the kit before we get down to business!  This is a kit by Traci Reed.  It is a digital kit! 


I have had great fun playing with my kit this month!!!  So here's the challenge that Juliet issued:

The sneakers (both paper and elements) just really are cute!  Reminds me of one of my daughter obsession with Converse High Tops…she had several different pairs.  For this challenge I would love to see something ‘laced’ on your layout or card or paper crafting! Think inside and outside the box! 

I didn't include any of the sneaker elements in my kit because I couldn't find any that matched the color palette so I decided to use a cut cutfile that I found in the Silhouette Design Store. It is a Paige Evans design and is cutfile #329480.  I used this as sort of a cover page for a day of hiking my husband and I enjoyed last September!!  I was tickled that I was even able to use my forgery of Wander as part of my title.  This was just a fun layout to create!

Make sure you check out the CKCB blog post for today as well to see how the other Master Forgers interpreted this challenge!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Have a great day!!


 

No comments: